1. “Is Blockholder Diversity Detrimental?”, with Ekaterina Volkova, 2023. Management Science, forthcoming.
3. “When Shareholders Disagree: Trading After Shareholder Meetings”, with Sophia Li and Ernst Maug, 2022. Review of Financial Studies 35(4), 1813-1867.
4. “Blockholder Heterogeneity and the Dance between Blockholders”, with Charles Hadlock, 2019. Review of Financial Studies, 32: 4196-4227.
5.“Gender and Board Activeness: The Role of a Critical Mass”, 2017. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis 52, 751-780.
6. “What do Boards Really Do? Evidence from Minutes of Board Meetings”, with Michael S. Weisbach, 2013. Journal of Financial Economics 108, 349–366.
Presented at a Virtual seminar on virtual shareholder meetings (organized by myself), Institute for Law and Economics at the University of Pennsylvania, Israel Economic Association Conference, ECGI Ackerman Conference on Corporate Governance, Quanzhou Big Data Management Conference , FMA.
8. “Block Diversity and Governance”, with Ryan Israelsen and James Weston, 2022
Revise and Resubmit, The Review of Corporate Finance Studies
Presented at the MFA 2018, WAPFIN@Stern 2018, and 2019 Finance Summer Conference in Jerusalem
9. “Corporate and Mutual-Fund Overlapping Directors and Shareholder Satisfaction”, with Rachel Li.
Presented at the FMA 2017 (by coauthor), American Law and Economics Association conference 2018, MFA 2019, and 2019 Multinational Finance Society
*presented by coauthor