1. “Do Institutional Investors Monitor their Large vs. Small Investments Differently? Evidence from the Say-On-Pay Vote”, with Russ Wermers, 2022. Journal of Banking and Finance 141, 106532.
2. “When Shareholders Disagree: Trading After Shareholder Meetings”, with Sophia Li and Ernst Maug, 2022. Review of Financial Studies 35(4), 1813-1867.
3. “Blockholder Heterogeneity and the Dance between Blockholders”, with Charles Hadlock, 2019. Review of Financial Studies, 32: 4196-4227.
4.“Gender and Board Activeness: The Role of a Critical Mass”, 2017. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis 52, 751-780.
5. “What do Boards Really Do? Evidence from Minutes of Board Meetings”, with Michael S. Weisbach, 2013. Journal of Financial Economics 108, 349–366.
6. “Is Blockholder Diversity Detrimental?”, with Ekaterina Volkova, 2021
Reject and Resubmit, Managment Science
Presented at the 2019 Queensland Corporate Finance Conference*, Owners as Strategists Conference, FMA .
7. “How Shifting from In-Person to Virtual Shareholder Meetings Affects Shareholders’ Voice?”, 2021
Harvard Law School Blog ,The Wall Street Journal (1), The Wall Street Journal (2), Financial Times, New York Times, Yahoo! Finance, Al Jazeera. The Irish Times, Globes (in Hebrew)
Presented at a Virtual seminar on virtual shareholder meetings (organized by myself), Institute for Law and Economics at the University of Pennsylvania, Israel Economic Association Conference, ECGI Ackerman Conference on Corporate Governance, Quanzhou Big Data Management Conference , FMA.
8. “Block Diversity and Governance”, with Ryan Israelsen and James Weston, 2022
Revise and Resubmit, The Review of Corporate Finance Studies
Presented at the MFA 2018, WAPFIN@Stern 2018, and 2019 Finance Summer Conference in Jerusalem
9. “Corporate and Mutual-Fund Overlapping Directors and Shareholder Satisfaction”, with Rachel Li.
Presented at the FMA 2017 (by coauthor), American Law and Economics Association conference 2018, MFA 2019, and 2019 Multinational Finance Society
*presented by coauthor